Roblox is a huge online gaming platform. If you’re searching for the best fixes to resolve the Roblox error codes on the XBOX One, you landed in the right place! As a gaming enthusiast, I assisted millions in fixing error codes and bugs on any device they make use of. Similarly, coping with the Roblox error code 103 on Xbox isn’t a big problem for me.
What Is Error Code 103 On Roblox?
- 1 What Is Error Code 103 On Roblox?
- 2 Why Am I Seeing Roblox Error Message 103?
- 3 Troubleshooting The Error Code 103 On Roblox Xbox One:
- 3.1 Solution#1: Create A New Roblox Account (Without DOB Restrictions)
- 3.2 Solution#2: Allow The ‘Content From Other People’ Option On A Child Account
- 3.3 Solution#3: Making Use Of The Port Forwarding
- 3.4 Solution#4: Perform A Power Cycle
- 3.5 Solution#5: Uninstalling And Reinstalling The Roblox Application
- 4 Final Thoughts:
Roblox error code 103 is an Xbox device issue that blocks any Xbox one player from joining a specific game server. It denotes that the game you’re attempting to join is unavailable at this time. The major cause behind error code 103 is the age-restricted Roblox account. Now, stick to this article, as we will show you how to resolve this error quickly.
Why Am I Seeing Roblox Error Message 103?
The error code 103 appears because of the NAT issue, age-restricted account privacy settings, and UPnP problem inside your router settings. The two great methods for resolving the error code 103 are making a new account with a date of birth over 13+ years of age and allowing the see and share content option on Xbox one. In the majority of situations, this issue is seen on the Xbox platform more than on the computer.
But, you can’t be one hundred percent assured that the issue would not appear on IOS, Android, and MAC. You might also encounter Roblox error codes such as Roblox error code 610, Roblox error code 279, and Roblox error code 267, etc. Well, there are numerous causes behind such occurrences. But the main cause is just two. Here’re the triggers for error code 103 on Roblox:
Content From Other People’ Option Is Disabled:
If you are only camping across this error code with your child account, it is very likely that the ‘content from other people’ option is blocked for your child account. In such a situation, you can resolve the error by accessing your Parent account and modifying different privacy settings so that the ‘Content from other people’ option is allowed.
Date Of Birth Problem:
Xbox One comprises an additional protection layer in regards to the different child accounts, so if you are attempting to log in with the account originally created on a computer in which the date of birth is under 13 years old, you’ll not be capable of joining the user-created worlds unless you make a few privacy adjustments. To avoid that, you can simply make a new Roblox account with a date of birth over 13 years old.
Files that are being utilized temporarily by the operating system can also be the root cause of this error. To resolve the issue in case it is being triggered by a firmware glitch, you ought to perform the power cycling procedure and clear the temp folder together with the power capacitors.
As it turns out, this error can also emerge in the event that the ports utilized by Roblox aren’t being forward properly. In such a situation, you can resolve the problem either by enabling UPnP inside the router settings or by simply forwarding the ports utilized by Roblox manually.
Bad Game Installation:
Under certain situations, this issue can also be facilitated by the bad game installation. In such a situation, you ought to be capable of resolving the problem by uninstalling your game along with each update and add-on before reinstalling it over again.
Troubleshooting The Error Code 103 On Roblox Xbox One:
To be specific, Xbox One Players are coming across this issue more often than computer players. A lot of them even complained that the Xbox account they’re making use of runs properly on Windows. And so, it’s a frustrating problem from each angle. Check whether you can play Roblox on PS5.
The message that appeared on the Xbox account reads something like, The Roblox game you’re attempting to join is not available at this time (Error Code: 103 Roblox). By now, we’ve mentioned the causes why you were encountering this error code.
Now, it is time to move towards the solutions. But, before doing anything, get the most recent version of Roblox downloaded to make certain that it is not the program that is triggering this issue. Here’re the simple steps for resolving the Roblox Error Code 103:
Solution#1: Create A New Roblox Account (Without DOB Restrictions)
As it turns out, the number one reason that may end up causing the Error Code 103 when opening Roblox from your Xbox One console is a date of birth issue. As many affected users have stated, Xbox has an extra layer of privacy settings that may stop child accounts from being accessed without the essential permissions. After going through several user reports, it seems that Xbox One tends to have an issue with the computer-created accounts in which the DOB is under 13 years old.
In case you do not have a lot of stored content on the account, the simplest method for resolving the Error Code 103 is to simply make a new account with Roblox with a DOB of over 18 and make use of that one to log in with the Xbox One console. If you are uncertain about how you can do so, follow the steps below:
- First of all, from your computer or a mobile device, go to the account creation page of Roblox.
- Once inside, click on the Sign-Up option from the top section of your screen.
- Now, inside the credential window, choose the birthday and make certain the year will eventually make you over 18 years old. It’ll make sure that the additional security layer on Xbox One isn’t accessible.
- After that, complete the rest of the needed details > click on the Sign Up option for making the account > follow the directions on your screen for verifying the newly created account.
- Once the new account has been created successfully, go back to the Xbox console and hit Sign in as the Roblox account.
- Try to join a world, and you ought to no longer be greeted by the same error.
In case you do not desire to make a new Roblox account or this solution did not allow you to circumvent the issue, go on to the next potential solution given below.
Solution#2: Allow The ‘Content From Other People’ Option On A Child Account
Suppose you are seeing the Roblox error code 103 for your child account. In such a situation, it is most likely that you come across it because of the privacy setting that ends up blocking the content created by the other group members. It’s a mandatory function on Roblox when trying to enter different other worlds.
- First off, log in to the parent account on the Xbox One console > select My applications and games from the main menu.
- After that, access the Settings menu. When you are in the Settings menu, simply navigate to the Family section > choose the child account where the issue is actually occurring.
- To start editing the custom Privacy preferences, navigate to the settings menu of the child account > choose the Custom template (under Privacy).
- After that, go through the carousel privacy menu until you locate the entry for See content generated by others.
- To check if the issue has been resolved, reboot the Xbox One console, log in with the child account, and repeat everything that was previously causing the Roblox error code 103.
Solution#3: Making Use Of The Port Forwarding
If you’re playing Bloxburg and error code 103 Bloxburg Xbox one error appears, then the reason might be because of the port forwarding problems. Roblox is an online platform that makes use of the particular ports that have to open to let you play online.
In modern routers, port forwarding is enabled by default. But if you’re making use of an old router, then you manually need to allow port forwarding. It is a simple fix. But before that, redeem Roblox codes for astonishing accessories. Here’re the steps for enabling UPnP in the router settings:
- First of all, go to the router login page > navigate to UPnP in the router settings (NAT Forwarding).
- After that, turn the feature on > save all the changes.
- Now, manually forward the port if you have the old router. Once you get in the port forwarding menu, simply enter the numbers UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, and TCP: 3074 in the boxes.
- Next, save all the changes and restart the router and console before joining your Roblox games.
Solution#4: Perform A Power Cycle
If none of the potential solutions above have allowed you to resolve this error, it is possible that the error code 103 is actually being facilitated with some sort of temp file corruption that is presently being saved in the temp folder.
Since this folder will not be cleared with certain shutdowns, you may be capable of resolving the issue by performing a power cycle. It’ll also end up clearing your power capacitors which may also fix a problem triggered by the glitched firmware. For performing a power cycling on the Xbox One console, follow the below instructions:
- First off, begin by making sure that the console is completely booted and is in idle mode (not in hibernation).
- After that, hit the Xbox button (on the console) > keep it pressed for around fifteen secs (or until the LED switches off, and you can hear the fans switching off)
- Once the console is completely powered off, wait for about one full minute before switching it back on. While you wait, you can also cut off the power cable from the power outlet it is presently connected to make sure that the power capacitors are cleared completely.
- After you have accomplished that, turn the console back on normally (by hitting the power button on the console) and wait for the next startup to finish.
Note: If you see the longer startup animation (the one that stays over five secs), it denotes that the power cycling was a success.
- Once your next console startup is finished, launch Roblox and try to join a multiplayer game, and check if the error is gone.
In case you still end up encountering the error code 103 when trying to access the content generated by other people, move down to the next solution mentioned below.
Solution#5: Uninstalling And Reinstalling The Roblox Application
If your game data is corrupt somehow and you come across the Roblox error code 103, reinstalling the app will be the best fix. Here’re the steps for uninstalling your game from Xbox One:
- First of all, boot the console > navigate to Games & Apps > choose Roblox.
- Hit the Start button of the console > select Manage Game.
- Choose Uninstall all and reboot the console.
- Install Roblox once again into the console.
A few users came across some difficulties in downloading Roblox on the Xbox One console. So, we are gonna show the thorough steps to do that. Here’re the steps for installing Roblox on Xbox One console:
- First off, navigate to the settings menu > All Settings > choose Language & Location.
- After that, choose the primary language as English and the United States as your prior Location.
- Then, reboot the console > navigate to the Games Section.
- Look for the Roblox app, and you’ll get the download button.
By reinstalling your game, Roblox error 103 on Xbox will go away, hopefully. With all these steps performed properly, you can now simply play Bloxburg without encountering code 103 on the Xbox One Bloxburg game not joining.
Roblox is a huge platform for playing games online, and so it is quite apparent to get an issue like unable to join your game problem or disconnection issue. But the best fix isn’t to be anxious and do a quick search. We’ve researched a lot and pointed out some best fixes to resolve this issue. Hopefully, you have found this guide helpful.