The Pro Tools is actually the digital audio software tool, or we always have better name it the workstation that allows a user to do every type of action on the audio. It’s created and developed by Avid Technologies.
Install Windows Pro Tools 10 On Windows 8 Computer:
The software tool is provided for every version of Microsoft Windows in addition to the Mac operating system. The most recent variations are Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools 11. You can make use of the Pro Tools software tool for recording, enhancing, and a lot of other things for any type of music or audio.
It also comes with fade options that allow simple transitions from one audio to the other. The Pro Tools 10 is not supported on the Microsoft Windows 8 computer, and a lot of individuals are struggling to find out a solution to make the Windows Pro Tools 10 work on the Microsoft Win 8 computer as well. The following post is for these individuals who locate themselves searching for a method to run the Windows Pro Tools 10 on the Win 8 computer.
Steps You Need To Follow For Running The Windows Pro Tools 10 On The Windows 8 Computer:
The following information may or may not work for every user. We’ve tried really hard to make it work; however, in case it does not work out for you, we are very sorry for that, and for those for whom it does work, get bliss from working together with the Windows Pro Tools 10 on the Win 8 platform. Now let’s start with putting in the Windows Pro Tools 10 on your Windows 8 system.
- If you’ve downloaded the Windows Pro Tools 10 software tool in the zipped file, then the first step that you need to take is to extract that file to a separate folder simply.
- Now, on that folder, you’d have to allow the view of all the hidden records data as a result of that file is maybe hidden in a few cases.
- For making the hidden records data seen, simply click on view > navigate to choices and in choices, click the bubble that reads Show Hidden Files & Folders > click OK.
- After that, you need to navigate to the home windows Pro Tools 10. There you will see the setup.exe file. Simply right-click on it > choose Properties.
- In the Properties window, now navigate to Compatibility.
- Then, on this display, look for the Compatibility Mode. Here, test the field that reads Run this program in compatibility mode.
- Next, in a similar place, make use of the drop-down menu > select Windows 7 there. Then, simply apply all the settings and click OK.
- After that, properly click on the setup.exe file again > choose Run as Admin from the menu that appears.
- Now, install the system wherever you want to set it up. The computer will then reboot after it. Wait for it to reboot.
Once your computer has rebooted, there might be one small thing that you need to do.
- After that, click on start > navigate to the Run dialog box and enter msconfig in the search field and hit OK.
- Then, a display screen will appear. You have to navigate to the Tools Tab > click UAC Settings > click launch.
- On that display that appears, simply scroll down the bar to the setting that says Never notify > click OK.
- Next, click on the Windows Pro Tool 10 shortcut that can be found on the desktop.
- Here, click Open File Location. It’ll then take you to the exe file.
- Then, click on the file > navigate to Properties. Make sure that the compatibility Mode is set to Windows 7 as we did when we’d been working on the Setup file earlier.
- In the identical field, there may be the Run as Administrator option. Check that option. It’ll avert the difficulty of right-clicking on that shortcut and clicking on running as administrator every time you want to open that file.
- Run the Windows Pro Tools 10.
In a few cases, you might get an issue that reads DAE error -9514. It’s a problem with some Disk caching. In the majority of cases, this issue appears because of some antivirus tool working on your computer. If that happens, then simply uninstall your Windows Pro Tools 10. Disable your antivirus tool, then set up your Windows Pro Tools 10 again using the same method as mentioned above. Now the tool would run with no troubles and errors.