If you come across the GPS Connection Problem On Samsung Galaxy S5, then there might be numerous reasons for it like the location setting is disabled, the Maps software program desire replacement, short-term community outage, the software program of your telephone desires replacement, GPS is blocked by some 3rd-party accent like a cowl or case, visibility to the GPS satellite TV for the computer is unavailable for the short-term or any damage to the telephone.
Fix GPS Connection Problem On Samsung Galaxy S5:
Perform A Soft Reset:
Carry out a soft reset that can fix such a problem.
- For that, first, remove the battery from the phone and leave it like that for about thirty seconds.
- Now insert the battery back again and turn on the phone.
- Now, try to join your GPS in some open space, a place where there’s no signal barrier you’re your GPS satellite TV for computer. Any obstructions like partitions, mountains, or tall buildings, can cause the phone GPS not to get the signals.
Also, examine the software program of your phone replacement, the Maps software program, and if there’s any liquid damage exists.
- To see if there is a new software model, simply navigate to Settings > go to About gadget > choose Software replace.
- If there is any replacement available, simply select Update now.
- To see if there is a new model of Google Maps, simply go to the Google Play Store.
- Then, click on the three horizontal traces for opening the menu, after which go to My apps.
Confirm The Location Providers:
If the steps mentioned above don’t help you in fixing the GPS Connection Problem On Samsung Galaxy S5, then confirm a few community settings on the Galaxy S5 device, mainly the Location providers. The following are a few of the simple steps for confirming the location providers on your Galaxy S5 device:
- First of all, navigate to the Home display screen > tap on the Menu icon.
- After that, select Settings > tap on More.
- Now, choose the Location providers option.
If needed, touch the slide that is located right next to the grant entry to my location option for allowing the characteristic ON.
- Now, tick the checkbox next to the GPS satellites option for allowing it.
- Then, tick the checkbox that is located next to the Use Wireless community option. This characteristic will help you in deciding the location using the cell knowledge or wifi community.
- After that, go back to the Home display screen > tap on Apps.
- Next, choose Google settings > tap on Location.
- Now, tick the checkbox next to the Access Location option.
Now, you can try to use the GPS of your Galaxy S5 device to find the location.
Comments are closed.