Facebook is an amazing social networking platform that lets people connect with their friends in a very fun way. Facebook lets people find their friends through mutual friends, search, and where you go to school or work.
You can easily interact with your friends by simply messaging them using the Messenger app, commenting and liking on their post, or sharing it; it allows the users to build a relationship with that individual over the years you are friends with them.
After having FB for several years, the odds are that you have built a connection with many of your friends. FB has a history feature that lets you see the history of the relationship between you and your buddies.
You can see it like when you really became friends with them, posts you have shared with them, been tagged in, and videos or photos you have shared together.
How Can You See When Individuals Became Friends On Facebook?
This procedure will assist you in seeing how long somebody has been friends with some other being on Facebook.
- First of all, go to the Facebook profile of a particular user whose friendship you desire to check with somebody else.
- After that, click on the three dots > select See Friendship.
- Then, open the timeline of your other friend in some other tab or window.
- Now, simply copy the username of your friend from the address bar.
- Then, on the previous tab, replace the username with the username of the friend that you’ve copied > hit enter.
You’ll see the page having the year and month stated to update you since how long they’ve been friends on FB.
How Can You See When You Became Friend With Somebody On Facebook?
This method will assist you in seeing the date that you actually became friends with somebody on FB. Also, you can directly learn on which year individuals became friends with you on FB.
- First of all, go to your Facebook timeline.
- After that, click on the View Activity Log option.
- Then, tap on MORE under the comments option on your left-hand side.
- Next, click on friends. You’ll see on the right-hand side when you actually became friends with somebody on the exact date.
You can select the year from the top if you desire to know which year you actually became friends with someone on Facebook. If you want to unfriend the individual that was added some years back, then simply select the year from the right-hand side and simply click on the pencil icon > select unfriend.
Hopefully, you were simply capable of seeing when individuals became friends on FB and also when you actually became friends with someone on Facebook with a particular date.
- Is It Possible To Find Someone On Facebook Using Their Phone Number?
- How Do I Remove A Non-Friend From Facebook Messenger Contact List?
- How Do I Merge Two Facebook Pages Which Are Part Of Two Different “Business Manager”?
- How Do I Find Someone’s Email Using Facebook?
- How Can You See How Long Someone Has Been Friends On Facebook?
- How Can I Upload Pics From Google Photos To Facebook And Instagram?
- Facebook Won’t Let Me Post A Status, Like, Or Comment. Why?
- Fix! Facebook: You Are Not Eligible To Create A Username!
- What’s The Significance Of The Number 32665 To Facebook?
- What Is A DM On Facebook?
- What Does Active Now Mean On Facebook Messenger?
- What Does A Poke Mean On Facebook?
- Is There A Way To Retrieve A Deleted Facebook Post?
- Is It Possible To Find The Profile Visitors In Facebook? If So, How?