Stock firmware is actually the result of a lot of assessments and analyses done by a few working system consultants. The benefits of the Stock ROM are:
- It’s bug-free.
- It’s quite secure since the launch.
- The device is automatically updated by the provider.
- The official supporters are provided with the operating system vendor, repair provider, and cell phone producer.
Here we are going to explain how to flash Stock ROM in Samsung Galaxy S4 via ODIN. This method will let you downgrade or upgrade the device to any firmware with the help of ODIN.
- Odin 3
- Stock ROM for the mannequin variety of the device
- Samsung cell driver or Samsung Kies
- USB wire
- Charged Samsung Galaxy and
- Windows computer
First, collect all of the needed things to flash inventory ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S4 device. Also, there’re particular things that you may desire to comply with first before using this flashing method.
- First of all, back up all of the data for security in case this method corrupts all your data.
- Then, you may also desire to get and set up your Samsung Mobile Driver, Samsung Kies, for the people who should not have any.
- Also, download the firmware file to the device. Once downloaded, simply unzip it once.
- Download Odin 3 and unzip this file as well.
- You have to disable the antivirus tool that you are currently making use of on the laptop.
- If there is any device connected to the laptop by means of a USB port, simply disconnect it and shut your Samsung Kies.
Process Of Flash Stocking ROM On The Samsung Galaxy S4 Device Using ODIN:
- Once you have downloaded and unzipped Odin 3 file, simply run it as administrator.
- After that, simply hit the PDA button and go to the .tar.md5 or .tar that you have got extracted. In case your firmware has a few of .tar files, then they have to be labeled as PDA, CSC, and phone. Keep them inside the respective Odin.
- Next, the Samsung Galaxy S4 device should be turned off completely.
- Keep the device into obtain mode by urgent and hold power, home, and Volume down buttons all at the same time.
- Now, hit the Volume up button for proceeding.
- Then, the time comes to connect the device to your computer using the USB wire. Simply connect it and wait until you see the Odin symbol and Added in the message field.
- Also, make sure that a re-partition is not selected.
- After that, click on start and wait until you see PASS inside the display.
That is all about it. The flashing method is now completed.
Points To Be Considered During The Flashing Method:
- Never disconnect your wire or flip off the device while flashing is taking place.
- If you do not see the Odin symbol after connecting your smartphone with the computer, simply get the Samsung cell driver.
- Finish or close Samsung Kies in case you find any error resembling:
Can’t open the serial(COM) port.
All threads accomplished. (succeed zero / failed 1).’
- This method does not take much of your time. You can complete it in just ten minutes.
- Don’t flash any unofficial firmware, as it’ll increase the flash counter possibilities.
- The official firmware actually comes protected, and it does not add to the flash counter. The official firmware moreover saves the guarantee of the device.
- If the device gets stuck after downloading, simply do the factory reset. Long press and hold power, Volume up, and home buttons all at the same time to factory reset your phone.
You can now simply flash the Samsung Galaxy S4 device using Odin. All your Samsung deveins will successfully be flashed by following this step-by-step guide.