There’s an issue linked to the fingerprint scanner on the Samsung Galaxy device that you might have confronted when configuring or using your fingerprint scanner; the message reads something like Fingerprint scanner failed to load.
Please restart and try one more time, and the problem typically will get fixed as you restart your system. Right here, we are going to mention a few solutions for fixing Fingerprint Scanner Problem on Galaxy Note 4 completely.
Troubleshooting The Fingerprint Scanner Problem On Galaxy Note 4:
You can make use of the below solutions to fix this issue:
Solution#1: Clearing Cache On Fingerprints
It’s an extremely fast and easy method for staying away from the fingerprint issue.
- First of all, navigate to the Settings menu > select Application Manager.
- After that, simply choose the All tab > click on the fingerprints app.
- The next step is then to find the Clear cache option by simply going down and clicking on that.
- Now, hit the Force stop option, which you can find on the main web page.
- As you click on this option, you’ll be then be asked for affirmation. Simply hit ok for verifying it.
You are done with this solution. Now try to fix the Fingerprint Scanner Problem on Galaxy Note 4 by this method. If it’s not doing anything for you, then move onto the other two methods.
Solution#2: Clearing Data From The Fingerprint App
If the Galaxy Note 4 is rooted, then try this method for clearing the corrupted data you’re your fingerprint app. Follow the below step-by-step process for making it work.
- First of all, navigate to the Settings menu > tap on Application Manager.
- After that, choose the All tab > locate and tap on your fingerprint app.
- Now, select the Clear data option > choose force stop.
Solution#3: Factory Resetting
If none of the above solutions work and fix the problem, then you are left with the Factory reset option as the final resort. But make sure that you have made a backup of all your essential data first.
- First off, navigate to the Backup > reset possibility from the Settings menu.
- After that, choose the Factory Data Reset option to get all your choices under it.
- Don’t tap on the Format SD-card button. Hit the Reset Device option > Delete all for removing all the data and apps.